Early Childhood Education covers the following areas:
- Operate a preschool program
- First Aid and CPR trained
- Learn skills for life through hands-on training in a preschool classroom
- Members of FCCLA
What training does your program provide? (May Include Equipment Usage)
- First aid and CPR
- A knowledge of common childhood diseases
- Hands on training in a preschool classroom
- Child development Associate
- Basic office and classroom equipment
Pre-K applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be available March 1st- May 15th.
Pre-K Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Child must be 3 years old by August 31st and completely potty trained.
Pre-K Applications are now available.
We will begin accepting applications
Monday, March 2, 2020 beginning at 8:30 a.m.
What career salaries are available directly out of program?
- Teacher’s Aide $7.45-$15.00
- Nanny $8.00-$10.00
- Library Aide $8.00-$10.00
- Daycare Teacher $7.45-$15.00
What careers are available directly out of program?
- Teacher’s Aide
- Lead Teacher in Private Daycare
- Recreational Assistant
What careers are available after additional training, which may include college degree?
- Library Aide
- Pediatric Office Assistant
- Child Life Therapist