Carpentry covers the following areas:
- We teach all of the skills involved in building a house
- Foundation, roof, interior work
- Concrete, framing, siding etc.
- The program includes some commercial construction, basic wiring, and plumbing
What training does your program provide? (May Include Equipment Usage)
- Laser levels and transits
- Scissors lifts
- CNC Router
- Fork Lift Training
- Ramset and Air-Powered Nailers (all basic carpentry tools and machines, saws, routers, drills, sanders, etc.)
What career salaries are available directly out of program?
- Carpenters: $10.00/hr
- Apprentice Carpenters: $12.00-$13.00/hr
- Experienced Carpenter: $19.84/hr
- Union Carpenters: $20.00-$25.00/hr
What careers are available directly out of program?
- Retail Material Sales
- Manufactured Housing Carpenter
- Framer and Entry Level Carpenter Work
- Union or Non-Union Apprentice
What careers are available after additional training, which may include college degree?
- Project Estimator
- Sales of Real Estate and Commercial Projects